W.A.T.E.R.'s fiscal year 2019-2020 annual report is now available.
Find out what W.A.T.E.R. has been up to in the last year.
Our annual report highlights our organization's mission statement and how we turn this into concrete actions.
The primary objectives and purposes of our organization are to:
- • Advocate for the preservation of natural resources and a healthy environment.
- • Advocate for long-range community planning and regenerative practices to protect all citizens and to promote a thriving community.
- • Communicate these concerns to local government officials and agencies.
- • Encourage community-wide participation through educating the public about these issues.
- • Defend these issues with public interest litigation activities if necessary.
Read the report HERE.